Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just finished SWBA tourney and United anglers Bart hall induction

Saturday saw some tough fishing for Calico bass. My partner, Uncle Al and I fish our brains out to finished mid pack in a 70 boat field that saw 15 pounds or so win it. We weighed and put the boat on the trailer and got back to San Clemente for some R & R.
Sunday saw a "Lets Talk Hook Up" guest appearance and we really had a good show talking with the listeners and explain the new Accurate braided Rods and their usage. It was great show and I always enjoy the opportunity to be on and talk with the public seeing what interests they have.
Sunday afternoon saw myself and Jack Nilsen take part in the United Anglers dinner naming Bart Hall the recipient for the Bill Ray award. I couldn't think of another person that deserved it more with all the stuff he and his family have done for the sport. We talked with a lot of people from the industry and celebrated the accomplishment with Bart. The Halls are true pioneers in the sportfishing industry. Well tomorrow I am off to East Cape with Mr. Nilsen and should have some good reports for you in the days to come. Until my next post.....

No comments: