Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to Ben's Blogspot


Welcome to Ben's adventures, my new Blogspot created to keep you informed of my recent travels throughout the country and around the globe. I am very fortunate to be able to work doing something I love to do with a group of people that share the same passion. I have a lot of opportunities to travel and do R&D for our Accurate Products fishing with some of the best anglers and captains throughout the country and beyond. I thought it might be fun to share these adventures with the fishing public and keep you abreast of some of the things we do to continually make our products better in the environments they are used.
My most recent trip took me to Key West, Florida to test our B2-197 proto type due out later this year. I spent two days solid jigging for amberjack as well as other bottom dwellers and was impressed with the power (20 plus pounds drag) of the little reel as well as the perfect fit with our new "Accurate Boss Series" of rods. The combo was very comfortable and offered me the ability to fish for big fish with a very small, light outfit. As tackle continues to evolve, the old saying "bigger is better" definitely doesn't apply. Till the next post, I hope all your lines are tight ones..

No comments: